Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michel Thibault, sometimes known by the artist alias Mike Tibo, is a Lead Character Modeller working at Ubisoft Montreal. He is best known for his work on the Assassin's Creed series, among which are Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III.
His areas of specialty are concept art, illustration and visual development of 3D character models, all of which he has employed in creating characters and promotional artwork for the Assassin's Creed series.
- Character Artist (Assassin's Creed)
- Character Artist (Lost: Via Domus)
- Team Lead Graphic/Character Modeller (Assassin's Creed II)
- Team Lead Graphic/Character Modeller (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)
- Team Lead Graphic/Character Modeller (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)
- Team Lead Graphic/Character Modeller (Assassin's Creed III)
- Assassin's Creed (2007) - Ubisoft
- Lost: Via Domus (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Thibault has been widely recognized for his exceptional contribution to the field of 3D modeling, including the construction of character models.
- He specializes in Autodesk 3DS Max, Zbrush, Photoshop and Mental Ray art software for the creation of his unique high resolution character models.