Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Don't make me ask twice."
- ―The Mercenary.
The Mercenary (harvested from: Kumi Berko) was an Animi Avatar used by the entertainment branch of Abstergo Industries, as part of their plan to influence the general public, via the console stage of the Animus technology. He wielded a pair of pistols as his specialty weapon.
The Mercenary had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Facing his target, the Mercenary pulls out one of his pistols and levels it at their face, to which they manage to react quickly enough to snatch it out of his hand. Undeterred, the Mercenary spins around and uses his second pistol to shoot his victim in the head, killing them instantly. As they collapse backward from the blow, the confiscated weapon flies from their hand and is neatly caught by the Mercenary, who then returns both of his pistols to their holsters.
(Low Profile, Back)
Approaching from behind his target, the Mercenary pulls out his pistols and then savagely kicks them in the back of their knee, causing them to kneel in pain. Giving his victim no time to react, he fires a single shot into the back of their neck, ending them suddenly.
(High Profile, Front)
Rushing towards his target, the Mercenary grabs them by the neck and throws them to the ground, where they clumsily land. As they scramble to get back up, they see the Mercenary grabbing his pistols and raise a hand in an attempt to stop him, to no avail. He swiftly fires two rounds into his victim's chest, leaving them dead on the ground, before he holsters his two weapons.
(High Profile, Back)
Sprinting behind his target, the Mercenary grabs his pistols and uses one to sweep the legs out from under them, who then lands harshly on the ground. Wasting no time, he fires a round into his victim's heart, killing them instantly, before subsequently stashing away his weapons.
(Personal High Profile, Front)
Closing in on his target, the Mercenary pulls out his pistols and bluntly aims the one in his left hand at their head. Acting on pure instinct, the victim manages to slap away the weapon, but is quickly punished for said action by the Mercenary, who cruelly pistol whips them with his other firearm. Having briefly stunned his target, he then kills them with one fatal shot to the head, before holstering his weapons.
(Personal High Profile, Back)
Nearing behind his target, the Mercenary, with pistols drawn, roughly spins them around. He then shoots them once in the knee, unbalancing them and causing them to fall forward. Interrupting his victim mid-fall, the Mercenary harshly bashes his pistol into their head, possibly fracturing it. Following this, he stores away his weapons as his target dies a painfully slow death on the ground.
Jumping down from above, the Mercenary cushions his fall with his target's body, simultaneously immobilizing them. From there, he aims one of his pistols at his victim's forehead and fires, killing them instantly, before walking away.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Mercenary drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
- "Get out."
- "Be gone."
- "That's it!"
- "As if."
- "I'll smoke you."
- "Don't make me come over there."
- "I'm smoking mad!"
The Mercenary could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Red
- Extra 1: Lime green
- Extra 2: Lavender
- Pirate Costume
- Templar Costume
- Assassin Costume
- Alternative Costume 1
- Alternative Costume 2
- Warrior Costume
- Magnificent Costume
- Ashanti Prince Costume
- Prestige Costume
- Stede Bonnet Costume
- Ivory Warrior Costume
- Ivory Hunter Costume
- Goatee with Moustache
- Gear 01:
- Simple Metal Necklace
- Warrior's Garland
- Ashanti's Necklace
- Gear 02:
- Light Leather
- Drenched Leather
- Hobnailed Leather
- Gear 03:
- Leather Chain Belt
- Drenched Leather Belt
- Hobnailed Belt
- Scar 1: A single wide vertical scar across the right corner of the mouth.
- Scar 2: A single horizontal scar across the nose.
- Scar 3: An arching scar on the lower left cheek.
- War paint:
- War paint 1: A large block of paint tracing diagonally downward from the upper left eyebrow to the bottom of the right cheek, essentially covering the entire right side of the face.
- War paint 2: Facepaint giving the appearance of a skull, with a particularly large opening for the skull's "mouth".
- War paint 3: Circular block of paint covering only the face itself.
- Tattoo 1: Three parallel lines running horizontally across the face, with the bottom line having triangular protrusions on the cheeks.
- Tattoo 2: A complex set of lines and patterns, covering a large portion of the face.
- Tattoo 3: Black paint around the eyes, nose and jawlines, giving the face a skull-like appearance.
- Wooden Silex Pistols
- Forged Silex Pistols
- Adorned Silex Pistols
- Ashanti's Memories
- Lump Hammer
- War Hammer
- Double-Tipped Hook
- Hidden Blade
- Short Knife
- The Mercenary shares his first taunt animation with the Strong Man, his second one with the Commander, and his third one with the Sharpshooter.
- The Mercenary shares his walking animation with the Blacksmith, Bombardier and Carpenter.