||Here we seek to open the minds of men.|
This article is a stub and is in need of expansion. You can help the Assassin's Creed Wiki by expanding it.
Mehmet's Dagger was a short blade obtainable by Ezio Auditore da Firenze during the 16th century. It was given to him after conducting a mission with a trainee Master Assassin.
- Mehmet's Dagger is based on the Arabic Janbiya dagger.
- When striking a guard during combat, the dagger had a small chance of poisoning the enemy.
- This dagger was featured in some images of Ezio, such as the one on the cover for the novelization of Revelations.
- It is also shown being wielded by Mirela Djuric and Lysistrata in their database images.
- Mehmet's Dagger is the same short blade that Ezio found in Yusuf Tazim's corpse upon returning to Constantinople in 1512.