Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maxime Durand is a Production Coordinator and Historical Researcher at Ubisoft Montreal. His job role on the Assassin's Creed team helps to ensure the accuracy of the gameplay and story around the historical events and aspects of that time period.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014) - Ubisoft
- Durand studied at the University of Montreal, where he obtained his Bachelor of Science in History.
- Durand is multilingual, being able to speak fluent Spanish, French, German and English.
- Maxime Durand's professional profile at LinkedIn.
- Maxime Durand's profile at MobyGames.
- Maxime Durand's profile at Yatedo.
- An interview with Maxime Durand on the historical aspects of Assassin's Creed III.
- Wired: Assassin's Creed historian on merging the past with fiction