Max Qin, born Max QinPeng, is a Senior Concept Artist working at Ubisoft Singapore, and is best known for his work on the Assassin's Creed series, among which are Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III. His areas of specialty are concept art, visual development and naval artwork, all of which he has employed in creating artwork for the Assassin's Creed series.
Born in China, Max now lives in Singapore, where he works for Ubisoft Singapore's art division. Previously Max worked for Newco Shanghai as a Lead Artist and for Sparky Animation as a Senior Concept Artist.
Qin has been noted to be particularly skilled in Photoshop, Corel Painter, Wacom, Premiere, 3D Max, Adobe After Effects along with the more traditional forms of art.
- Jilin College of The Arts (2004 – 2008) - 2D animation
Areas of expertiseEdit
- Concept art creation
- Matte painting
- Game design
- Creative sketching
- Arts management
- Assassin's Creed III (2011), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010), Ubisoft
Other media workEdit
- MR.MOON-TVC, Sparky Animation
- Dinosaur Train-TVC, Sparky Animation
- FREE J-TVC, Sparky Animation
- Kongfu Master-MMORPG, Newco Shanghai
- RUN!-Online Game, Newco Shanghai
- Eight Honors and Disgraces, TVC