Mathieu Cornille, sometimes known under the alias dipnusurf, is a Character Artist working at Ubisoft Annecy, and is best known for his work on the Assassin's Creed series, among which are Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III. His area of expertise is 3D modelling.
For Assassin's Creed III, Cornille worked mainly in the accurate creation of in-game 3D models of characters and clothing.
Most recently, Cornille worked on the multiplayer component of Assassin's Creed III at Ubisoft Annecy, with much of the same team that worked on Brotherhood and Revelations.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
Education and experienceEdit
- University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne (2003–2005) - English DEUG Philology, languages
- Upgrade in Applied Arts from 2005 to 2006
- BTS Communication (2005–2008) - Visual multimedia option - Applied Arts
- Self-educated (2008–2010), 3D Computer Graphics (Multimedia)
- 3D Graphics Trainee (2010) - Artefacts-studio
- Character Artist - Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2010–2011) - Ubisoft
- Character Artist - Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- 3D modelling
- Texture creation
- Concepts of rigging
- Cornille is bilingual, fluent in both French and English.
Assassin's Creed: RevelationsEdit
The following is a sample gallery of Mathieu Cornille's character modelling for Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
Assassin's Creed IIIEdit
The following is a sample gallery of Mathieu Cornille's character modelling for Assassin's Creed III.