The Master Assassin Armor is an armor that was obtained by the Assassin Ezio Auditore during his travels in Constantinople, by assigning seven of his apprentices to Assassin Dens and completing the first set of their Master Assassin side missions.
"A sturdy outfit made of leather and lightweight metal, built for Assassins who need to move swiftly and silently. This armor makes no noise, no matter the Assassin's speed or bearing..."
|Master Assassin's Spaulders||4||8 (Unbreakable)|
|Master Assassin's Chest Guard||6||8 (Unbreakable)|
|Master Assassin's Bracers||2||8 (Unbreakable)|
|Master Assassin's Greaves||3||8 (Unbreakable)|
- The armor could only be worn as a full set.
- While wearing the armor, Ezio's robes would revert to the original grey color.
- Similar to the Armor of Ishak Pasha, the armor also had a hidden effect, which was silent sprinting.
- The armor was the only one that possessed two identical spaulders.
- The metal clasps on the chest and belt were gold while the armor was on display in Galata hideout, but when the armor was equipped, they were grey.