Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deschambault was born in 1977 in Val d'Or, northern Quebec, Canada. Since he was a child, he states his passion has always been for drawing and special effects in the movie industry. This passion pushed him to study at Montreal, where he specialized in Industrial Design at the University of Montreal. However, after a few years of working in product design, he decided to switch to the video game industry in 2005.
He took part in a number of projects at Ubisoft Montreal, such as Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones and a minor consultant role on Assassin's Creed. He also worked at Artificial Mind & Movement for the video game WET as a Senior Concept Artist.
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005) - Ubisoft
- Star Wars: Lethal Alliance (2006) - Ubisoft
- Open Season (2006) - Ubisoft
- Rainbow Six Vegas (2006) - Ubisoft
- Wet (2009) - Artificial Mind & Movement
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014) - Ubisoft
- In an interview, Deschambault expressed his annoyance at the misuse of artists' works upon being questioned about a manipulated 'fan-made' image of concept work he did for the video game WET, which was made to look like an official Assassin's Creed III concept, set during the French Revolution.
- He was one of the artists at Ubisoft to have had their work featured in an international art exhibition.
- Deschambault earned a distinction for his final project at the University of Montreal named "Vision of urban transport for 2080", which has shown an influential basis for many conceptual designs in the games he has worked on.
The following gallery contains concept artwork created by Martin Deschambault for the Assassin's Creed series.