Marion Walle was formerly a Lead Character Artist working at Ubisoft Annecy, and is best known for her work on Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Her areas of specialty are character art, model development and weapons artwork, all of which she has employed in creating artwork for the Assassin's Creed series.
Walle is a student of animation at Supinfocom Arles and a graduate of a DMA animation to Marie Curie Marseille.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier
- Apple Final Cut
- Character design
- Character modeling - Low poly
- Character modeling - High poly
- Texture mapping - diffuse, normal and specular
- Texture creation - hand painted textures.
The following gallery contains Marion Walle's character development art for the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
- Walle is bilingual, being fluent in both French and English.