Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marion Walle was formerly a Lead Character Artist working at Ubisoft Annecy, and is best known for her work on Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Her areas of specialty are character art, model development and weapons artwork, all of which she has employed in creating artwork for the Assassin's Creed series.
Walle is a student of animation at Supinfocom Arles and a graduate of a DMA animation to Marie Curie Marseille.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Autodesk 3DS Max
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premier
- Apple Final Cut
- Character design
- Character modeling - Low poly
- Character modeling - High poly
- Texture mapping - diffuse, normal and specular
- Texture creation - hand painted textures.
The following gallery contains Marion Walle's character development art for the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
- Walle is bilingual, being fluent in both French and English.