Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maria Loreto is an International Product Manager at Ubisoft Montreal, having maintained the position for around two and a half years, which has allowed her to work on many of Ubisoft's main franchises, including the Assassin's Creed series.
Loreto has been noted to be very result-driven and an accomplished sales executive, along with having exceptional communication skills and possessing the ability to be a team player.
- Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (2003) - Strategy First
- Iron Warriors: T72 - Tank Command (2004) - IDDK Group
- Brigade E5: New Jagged Union (2005) - 1C Company
- Space Empires V (2006) - Strategy First
- Great Invasions: The Darkages 350-1066 AD (2006) - Nobilis France & Strategy First
- Birth of America (2006) - AGEOD Sarl
- 1914: Shells of Fury (2006) - Rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs
- Penumbra: Overture - Episode 1 (2007) - Strategy First
- Panzer Killer! (2007) - Digital Fusion
- Making History: The Calm & The Storm (2007) - Strategy First
- Jack Keane (2007) - 10tacle Studios
- GODS: Lands of Infinity (Special Edition) (2007) - Strategy First
- Exodus from the Earth (2007) - 1C Company
- Culpa Innata (2007) - Strategy First
- Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars (2007) - Strategy First
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Maria Loreto is trilingual, speaking English, French and Spanish.
- She studied at McGill University from 1995 to 1998.
- Maria Loreto's professional profile on LinkedIn.