Maria Loreto is an International Product Manager at Ubisoft Montreal, having maintained the position for around two and a half years, which has allowed her to work on many of Ubisoft's main franchises, including the Assassin's Creed series.
Loreto has been noted to be very result-driven and an accomplished sales executive, along with having exceptional communication skills and possessing the ability to be a team player.
- Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (2003) - Strategy First
- Iron Warriors: T72 - Tank Command (2004) - IDDK Group
- Brigade E5: New Jagged Union (2005) - 1C Company
- Space Empires V (2006) - Strategy First
- Great Invasions: The Darkages 350-1066 AD (2006) - Nobilis France & Strategy First
- Birth of America (2006) - AGEOD Sarl
- 1914: Shells of Fury (2006) - Rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs
- Penumbra: Overture - Episode 1 (2007) - Strategy First
- Panzer Killer! (2007) - Digital Fusion
- Making History: The Calm & The Storm (2007) - Strategy First
- Jack Keane (2007) - 10tacle Studios
- GODS: Lands of Infinity (Special Edition) (2007) - Strategy First
- Exodus from the Earth (2007) - 1C Company
- Culpa Innata (2007) - Strategy First
- Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars (2007) - Strategy First
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (2009) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Maria Loreto is trilingual, speaking English, French and Spanish.
- She studied at McGill University from 1995 to 1998.
- Maria Loreto's professional profile on LinkedIn.