Maria Loreto is an International Product Manager at Ubisoft Montréal, having maintained the position for around 2 and a half years, which has allowed her to work on many of Ubisoft's main franchises, including the Assassin's Creed series.
Loreto has been noted to be very result-driven and an accomplished sales executive, along with having exceptional communication skills and possessing the ability to be a team player.
- Assassin's Creed III (2012), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2011), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (2009), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009), Ubisoft
- Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars (2007), Strategy First
- Culpa Innata (2007), Strategy First
- Exodus from the Earth (2007), 1C Company
- GODS: Lands of Infinity (Special Edition) (2007), Strategy First
- Jack Keane (2007), 10tacle Studios
- Making History: The Calm & The Storm (2007), Strategy First
- Panzer Killer! (2007), Digital Fusion
- Penumbra: Overture - Episode 1 (2007), Strategy First
- 1914: Shells of Fury (2006), Rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs
- Birth of America (2006), AGEOD Sarl
- Great Invasions: The Darkages 350-1066 AD (2006), Nobilis France & Strategy First
- Space Empires V (2006), Strategy First
- Brigade E5: New Jagged Union (2005), 1C Company
- Iron Warriors: T72 - Tank Command (2004), IDDK Group
- Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (2003), Strategy First
- Maria Loreto is trilingual, speaking English, French and Spanish.
- She studied at McGill University from 1995 to 1998. 
- Maria Loreto's professional profile on LinkedIn.