- "Calmatevi. The pain will end soon."
- ―Margherita whilst treating Ezio Auditore's injuries.
Margherita dei Campi was a countess of the city Rome during the Renaissance.
Caring for Ezio
- Ezio: "Ah. Roma."
- Margherita: "Yes, or what is left of it since the Borgia came to power."
- ―Ezio and Margherita in the latter's home.
In January 1500, the Assassin Niccolò Machiavelli took Ezio Auditore da Firenze to Margherita's house in the northern Campagna District, where he could recover from the wounds he had sustained from arquebusiers during the siege of Monteriggioni.
Margherita tended to his injuries, and after Ezio regained consciousness, she handed him robes and equipment provided by Niccolò, and helped him dress.
Upon seeing that he possessed enough strength to travel, she directed the Assassin to the Mausoleo di Augusto, where he was to meet up with Niccolò.
- Margherita's name is only mentioned in the novelization of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- Despite being a noblewoman, Margherita did not appear to be wealthy or own a large property. This was most likely due to the Borgia's oppression.
Margherita assisting Ezio
Ezio receiving his new bracer from Margherita
Ezio giving thanks to Margherita and bidding her farewell