Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marc-Antoine Senecal was formerly a 3D character modeler and level artist working at Ubisoft Montreal, and is best known for his work on the Assassin's Creed series, among which are Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and some early character modeling for the upcoming Assassin's Creed III. His areas of specialty are concept art, character creation and modeling, all of which he has employed in creating unique NPC characters for the Assassin's Creed series.
Currently, Senecal is working for a Warner Bros game development studio in Montreal, as part of an unannounced AAA project.
- James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009) - Ubisoft
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2011) - Ubisoft
- Unannounced AAA title (2012) - Warner Brothers Studio
- CEGEP André Laurendeau, D.E.C. - Visual Arts (2003–2004)
- N.A.D. center (2005–2006)
- High and low resolution model creation
- Implementing production pipeline for characters
- Texture mapping: diffuse, normal and specular maps
- Texture creation: hand painted textures
- In-depth knowledge of Autodesk 3DS Max, ZBrush, Adobe Photoshop, human anatomy and hand painted textures.
The following is a sample gallery of Marc-Antoine Senecal's character modelling for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
- Senecal was one of the key designers behind creating and establishing the pipeline for the production process for faster character development, alongside Alexandre Amancio's team.