- "The finer things in life make power so rewarding. I see an apple, I can pluck that apple. No one will stop me."
- ―Juan Borgia to a courtesan, 1503.[src]
Juan Borgia the Elder (1446 - 1503) was one of Cesare Borgia's three generals, who ruled over Rome during the reign of Pope Alexander VI. He was the first Cardinal-nephew appointed by Alexander, and also a member of the Templar Order.
Often referred to as "the Banker", he handled Cesare's military funds and aided the Borgia's campaigns to subdue Italy for the Templars. However, he also spent a considerable amount of money throwing lavish, and often sexually-oriented, public parties. (read more...)
- Not sure where to start?
- The FANDOM University could help those who are new to wikis.
- Our policies will give handy guidelines for editing and writing.
- The Manual of Style could be consulted to better the standards of our articles.
- Things that need improvement
- Article stubs - These articles need some expansion.
- Articles revamp - These articles need clean-up.
- Articles needing images - These articles need some images.
- Maintenance - Full list of all of the stuff above.
- Things to do - A more detailed list of things in Maintenance.
- Adding content
- Read the rules first to avoid any trouble.
- Uploading images is an easy way to help out - see the upload page!
- Uploading multiple images is of course also possible.
- Add Templates to articles that need them.