- "I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. That I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding."
- ―Ezio Auditore da Firenze on his role as "the Prophet", 1512.[src]
Ezio Auditore da Firenze (1459 – 1524) was a Florentine nobleman during the Renaissance, and, unbeknownst to most historians and philosophers, the Mentor of the Italian branch of the Assassin Order, a title which he held from 1503 to 1512. He was also an ancestor to Desmond Miles and Clay Kaczmarek.
A member of the House of Auditore, Ezio remained unaware of his Assassin heritage until the age of 17, when he witnessed the hanging of his father and two brothers, Federico and Petruccio. Forced to flee his birthplace with his remaining family members - his mother and sister - Ezio took refuge in the Tuscan town of Monteriggioni, at the Villa Auditore.
After learning of his heritage from his uncle, Mario Auditore, Ezio began his Assassin training and set about on his quest for vengeance against the Templar Order, and their Grand Master, Rodrigo Borgia, who had ordered the execution of his kin. (read more...)
- 7,527 articles since July, 2007
- 24,847 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 122 user registrations since July, 2007
- 654,438 edits made since July, 2007
- Ranked in the Top 10 most popular gaming wiki list for both XBOX and PS3 leaderboards
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Assassin's Creed •
Fran Bow •
Grand Theft Auto •
Just Cause •
Legacy of Kain •
LEGO Dimensions •
LEGO Marvel and DC •
Metal Gear •
Monster Hunter •
The Last of Us •
Senran Kagura •
Tomb Raider •