Aveline met with the concerned citizen.
- Citizen: Mademoiselle Aveline, I have an important job for you.
- Aveline: Shoot.
- Citizen: You might not imagine that gunsmiths are wealthy but–
- Aveline: With the number of guns I go through? You might be surprised.
- Citizen: I stand corrected. Then it will come as no surprise to you that a wealthy gunsmith, Monsieur de Chevallier hides in his manse, controlling the prices of weapons across New Orleans.
- Aveline: I'll find him and arrange for a permanent discount.
Aveline assassinated the corrupt business rival and removed his manipulation on the price of weapons in New Orleans.