Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Ruins at Cerros|
Cerros, New Spain
Connor and Robert Faulkner arrived on the island of Cerros through a cavern.
- Robert: I'll stay with our ride, captain, make sure nothing happens to it.
- Connor: Good. There is a temple on the island. What I seek is likely in there.
Connor made his way up to the surface.
- Connor: No chance of staying dry today.
Connor traversed the rainforest, finally spotting the Mayan temple.
- Connor: Kidd's treasure is probably inside that pyramid.
Connor jumped to the temple cliff's ledge.
- Connor: There must be an easier way.
Connor tried to find a way into the temple. He slid under a branch and found himself hanging off the edge of a cliff, saved by his tomahawk.
- Connor: No small wonder the temple has not collapsed yet.
Connor traveled around the side of the temple, finally locating an entryway. As he slid through the small hole, he started to slip and eventually fell to the ground floor of the temple.
- Connor: I need to find a way back up to the treasure room.
Connor began to climb the interior of the temple, finding a sturdy tree limb to cross.
- Connor: These should hold.
Connor continued to make his way up to the top floor of the temple, finally reaching the treasure room.
Connor recovered Captain Kidd's sword.
- The memory was exclusive to pre-ordered copies from GameStop, or from the Freedom Edition, Deluxe Edition, and Anthology, until The Hidden Secrets Pack was released.