- "Abstergo has experimented through their Animus program on 17 known test subjects. This is the story of Subject 16."
The Lost Archive is a downloadable content addition for Assassin's Creed: Revelations, with gameplay similar to the Desmond's Journey sequences. It follows the life of Clay Kaczmarek, also known as Subject 16 of the Animus Project, and was released on 28 February 2012.
- The End Is Only the Beginning
- The Order
- The Mole
- Bleeding Effect
- The Truth
- The End of the Line
Aside from the story missions, The Lost Archive includes ten achievements, and various single-player and multiplayer features.
- Turkish Assassin Armor - outfit
- Altaïr's robes - outfit
- Armor of Brutus - outfit
- Vlad the Impaler's Prison - secret location
- Capacity upgrades for the Hidden Gun, crossbow, and bombs
- Starting up The Lost Archive seemed to shut down the game, launch a new application, same way as Desmond's Journey did.
- Similarly, before the memory began, a screen with the access info would flash.
- Each memory flowed from the one preceding it.
- Throughout the memories, 'hallucinations' of other memories would occasionally occur.
- The visuals within the memories changed, being sometimes sharp, sometimes possessing noise akin to film grain. The visuals would also occasionally glitch or gain effects, color variation being the most common.