- This article is about the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood memory. You may be looking for memory of the same name from Assassin's Creed II.
|Leader of the Pack|
Find the shrine to Romulus.
Do not lose more than 10 health squares.
- Leader 1: We have recruited many new men to our cause.
- Leader 2: I merely speak the name "Romulus" and they obey.
- Captain: Bene. (Good.) Our prophecies move them, as predicted. Together, we will create a new religious harmony.
Ezio stepped out from behind his hiding spot and made his presence known.
- Captain: Assassino! (Assassin!) Mobilize your followers!
The leader Ezio had been chasing ordered his followers to kill the Assassin.
- Leader 2: We must kill the Assassin! Romulus demands it!
The leader further encouraged his men to attack.
- Leader 2: Show him the strength of our faith!
Spill his blood!
Arriving at the dwellings, the leader Ezio was chasing demanded help from his captain.
- Leader 2: Wait for me!
The Captain ignored the plea for help, and threw a man from an elevated structure.
- Captain: Save yourself.
Ezio confronted the Captain in the final room.
- Captain: Your end is at hand, Assassin!
The Captain ordered his followers to kill Ezio.
- Captain: Appease Romulus! Kill him!
Only Romulus can grant you peace.
The Assassin! Kill him!
Romulus will punish those who do not fight!
Ezio defeated the attackers and confronted the Captain once more.
- Ezio: Did you learn all those lies from your Borgia masters?
- Captain: I speak the truth, it is you who tell the people lies.
- Ezio: Give me the code sheet.
- Captain: All I will give you is death!
Ezio killed the captain and ventured forward to the shine dedicated to Romulus.
- There were three Borgia flags hidden in the area.
- The entrance to the Lair of Romulus was the only one not located above ground.
- It is possible to enter the lair without renovating the nearby aqueduct, through the use of the catch-back and climb-leap techniques.