- Edward: Anne. A word?
- Anne: What is it, Kenway?
- Edward: What do you know about this Dutchman, Laurens Prins?
- Anne: Enough to know you're wasting your time.
- Edward: The man trades in slaves, Anne.
- Anne: That's just a rumor and you know it.
- Edward: Torres seems to believe it. He was planning to buy Bartholomew Roberts from Prins.
- Anne: You've some coin, don't you? Why don't you just buy him like Torres was set to?
- Edward: I prefer the direct approach.
- Prins: What's this? Didn't expect an old man to still be spry?
- Edward: Slippery codger! Just give me Roberts and I'll leave you to be.
- Prins: Afraid not. That man's worth quite a bit of coin to me. I wonder; might there be a price on your head, pirate?
- Edward: Damn, he's called the guards. I'll be back for you, Prins!
- Prins: I recognize you. You're the one who was following that fool Torres.
- Edward: Aye. And if you'd handed over Roberts then, I wouldn't have had to do this now.
- Prins: What do you want with Roberts?
- Edward: With the knowledge inside his head, I could become a very wealthy man.
- Prins: So it's just coin that drives you?
- Edward: Aye. It seems so.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|