Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
27 April 1717
- Edward: Anne. A word?
- Anne: What is it, Kenway?
- Edward: What do you know about this Dutchman, Laurens Prins?
- Anne: Enough to know you're wasting your time.
- Edward: The man trades in slaves, Anne.
- Anne: That's just a rumor and you know it.
- Edward: Torres seems to believe it. He was planning to buy Bartholomew Roberts from Prins.
- Anne: You've some coin, don't you? Why don't you just buy him like Torres was set to?
- Edward: I prefer the direct approach.
- Prins: What's this? Didn't expect an old man to still be spry?
- Edward: Slippery codger! Just give me Roberts and I'll leave you to be.
- Prins: Afraid not. That man's worth quite a bit of coin to me. I wonder; might there be a price on your head, pirate?
- Edward: Damn, he's called the guards. I'll be back for you, Prins!
- Prins: I recognize you. You're the one who was following that fool Torres.
- Edward: Aye. And if you'd handed over Roberts then, I wouldn't have had to do this now.
- Prins: What do you want with Roberts?
- Edward: With the knowledge inside his head, I could become a very wealthy man.
- Prins: So it's just coin that drives you?
- Edward: Aye. It seems so.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|