|Last Days of the Taikō|
- Ieyasu: You are the one they call Taka? Hanzo spoke highly of you.
- Taka: I am. Hattori Hanzo was a good friend.
- Ieyasu: To me as well. His death raises many questions. Did you investigate?
- Taka: Yes, but found few answers. The fire left little in the way of evidence.
- Ieyasu: What do you suspect?
- Taka: Hanzo had plenty of rivals, but few with the will and resources to mount such an attack.
- Ieyasu: Then the culprit is meaningless. We must focus on those who do have such resources and will. Only one name comes to mind.
- Taka: You suspect Hideyoshi is behind this?
- Ieyasu: I do, and I would use this travesty to rally more allies against the Toyotomi. But I require proof.
- Taka: Where would you have me look?
- Ieyasu: Date Masamune. He may serve the Toyotomi, but he has no love for them. Still, be cautious as you approach him. His single eye is sharp; more so than most others with a full pair.
- Taka: As is his sword arm, from what I have heard.
- Ieyasu: Also true. I hope that yours can match his, should it come to that.
Reaching Date MasamuneEdit
After having killed many groups of Bushi (samuraïs), Rappa (ninjas) and Teppo-shu (archers), around thirty of each, Taka reached Date Masamune.
- Taka: Masamune. I would ask you something.
- Masamune: And I will not answer.
- Taka: Are you not concerned with what I might ask?
- Masamune: I already know. You ask me to betray my allegiances.
- Taka: I seek information, not politics.
- Masamune: You were sent here by Tokugawa Ieyasu, were you not?
- Taka: Yes. To seek out whoever was responsible for Hattori Hanzo's death.
- Masamune: Does he truly suspect me?
- Taka: He suspects you might be able to lead me to the culprit.
- Masamune: And if I refuse to talk?
- Taka: Then you will know no quarter when Ieyasu lays claim to this land.
- Masamune: Ha! So he's set his eyes on Hideyoshi. And I am just another bumbling fool standing in the way.
- Taka: You're no fool.
- Masamune: You are, if you thought it was going to be so simple.
Finding Toyotomi HideyoshiEdit
After having subdued Date Masamune and killed many guards of Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|
Empire of the Great Khan - Last Days of the Taikō