Laetitia England is Head of the Operations Division of Abstergo Industries and a member of the Inner Sanctum of the Templar Order. Her office was a secret room in Philadelphia first decorated in 1937 during the company's founding.
After Warren Vidic's training of Abstergo agents via the Animus, Laetitia welcomed Juhani Otso Berg into her office, where she revealed her intention for him to be on the front line in the Templars' efforts to eliminate the remnants of the Assassin Order.
On her orders, Daniel Cross injected a microchip into Berg's arm. Laetitia then informed him that the Templars needed to be certain that they had trustworthy agents operating throughout the world, and that through this chip, the Templars would be able to monitor his every move.
Once Abstergo had located the Assassin leader William Miles, Vidic and England summoned the Master Templars to her office and ordered a "retrieval team" to be constructed, with their primary aim to track down William and capture him. She later chastised Berg for hesitating to move against William, who was posing as a guide leading a number of schoolchildren, ostensibly to prevent the children from being harmed, showing that she had no qualms about innocent casualties; she also subtly made a threat towards Berg's daughter, who was showing a remarkable recovery, which Berg was not happy about.
In 2013, Laetitia supported Abstergo Entertainment's efforts to use the Animus to locate the Observatory. Though she desired immediate results, Olivier Garneau and Melanie Lemay said it would take time, but promised that their best employee would deliver. However, Olivier went missing en route to the shareholders meeting and Laetitia had no luck finding him.
Laetitia unknowingly investigated an image of Juno found in an Abstergo Entertainment product. She talked with an unknown person over the phone about how her investigation was going, implying she had even made contact with Erudito to figure out what the image was.
Sometime after the Precursor box was recovered by the Templars, Laetitia called Berg to her office. She ordered him to deliver the box to Álvaro Gramática in a top-secret facility, of which even she did not know the location. Before Berg could leave, she reminded him of the urgency of secrecy.
In October 2016, she was present during the induction of Simon Hathaway into the Inner Sanctum. Ten days later, England was among those who voted to clear Hathaway of all the charges brought against him, convinced by his speech and that his shady actions were in fact carried out for the benefit of the Templar Order.
In March 2017, the Inner Sanctum invited the new Black Cross to a meeting in Quebec, during which England was present. Displeased that he auto-proclamed himself their inquisitor, they threatened him and demanded to know his identity. The masked man responded that he came only as a courtesy, to inform them that he was investigating an hostile fifth column within the Order. After affirming his independance, the Black Cross dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared.
- Her name was shown as "Laetitia" in the videos that composed part of Abstergo's files, but appeared as "Laeticia" in the dossiers included.
- Laetitia is a Latin name meaning "happiness, joy".
- Laetitia was one of four members of the Inner Sanctum who were a part of the Operations division of Abstergo, the other three being Daniel Cross, Isabelle Ardant and Otto Schmidt. In total, the four made up half of the Templar Order's Inner Sanctum until Berg's induction.
- In the non-canonical modern day storyline of the Assassin's Creed French comic series, Laetitia is the head of two Abstergo Industries initiatives: Project Hydra and Project Horus.
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (first appearance)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (mentioned only)
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
- Assassin's Creed: Heresy
- Assassin's Creed: Uprising