Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lady Maverick (harvested from: Gillian McCarthy) was an Animi Avatar used by the entertainment branch of Abstergo Industries, as part of their plan to influence the general public, via the console stage of the Animus technology. Her specialty weapon was a poignard dagger, small enough to fit into a purse.
(Low Profile, Front)
The Lady Maverick casually walks up to her victim and savagely kicks their left leg. As they clutch their injured limb, the Lady Maverick takes her dagger and slashes them across the side of the abdomen, before impaling their spine, sheathing her dagger as they collapse.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Lady Maverick walks up behind her target and viciously stabs her victim in the back. Before her contract can react in any way, she spins and slashes the newly inflicted wound, severing their spine at the same time. Following this, the Lady Maverick then sheathes her dagger, satisfied that her target is dead.
(High Profile, Front)
The Lady Maverick rushes over to her target and runs up their front acrobatically, before she savagely kicks them in the face, causing them to bend down. While her victim lays stunned on the floor, she skillfully lands on her feet and withdraws her dagger as she kneels, before slitting their throat with a diagonal swipe as she rapidly stands up.
(High Profile, Back)
The Lady Maverick sprints up to her target and rolls over their back with her legs extended in the air, before landing on her knees in front of them. While her victim is dazed on the floor, she quickly unsheathes her dagger and severs their neck to the bone, before standing to her feet and storing her weapon away.
The Lady Maverick jumps from above a rooftop and removes her dagger in mid-air, before landing on her target and jamming it into the side of their head. Standing up, she pulls her weapon out of her victim's skull before she dusts herself off.
The Lady Maverick grabs her seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Lady Maverick forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking their neck on the bench behind them.
- "You're trying too hard."
- "Keep your hands off!"
- "You are no match for me, dear."
- "I am beyond your reach, dear."
- "I'm too rich for you!"
- "You won't drag me to the gutter!"
- "You thought you could beat me?"
- "Stay down!"
- "Do you want a kiss?"
- "Do not let desire blind you."
- "This body will remain out of your reach."
- "Do you really want to burn yourself?"
The Lady Maverick could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Salmon pink.
- Extra 1: Powder blue.
- Extra 2: White.
- White Costume
- Dark Costume
- Alternative Costume 1
- Alternative Costume 2
- Warrior Costume
- Adventurer Costume
- Courtesan Costume
- Head 1: Charming Hairstyle
- Head 2: Sensual Hairstyle
- Head 3: Distinguished Hairstyle
- Main clothes:
- Clothes 1: Charming Corset
- Clothes 2: Sensual Corset
- Clothes 3: Distinguished Corset
- Secondary clothes:
- Clothes 1: Charming Skirt
- Clothes 2: Sensual Skirt
- Clothes 3: Distinguished Skirt
- Legs 1: Charming Boots
- Legs 2: Sensual Boots
- Legs 3: Distinguished Boots
- Belt 1: Charming Belt
- Belt 2: Sensual Belt
- Belt 3: Distinguished Belt
- Make-up 1: Yellow lipstick and eye shadow.
- Make-up 2: Dark purple lipstick and eye shadow.
- Make-up 3: Red lipstick and eye shadow.
- War paint:
- Primary war paints:
- Primary War Paint 1: A vertical streak of war paint across the left cheek which stops just below the eye, then continues past the eyelid and onto the forehead.
- Primary War Paint 2: A band of war paint across the nose bridge, descending along the cheeks to stop at the jawline.
- Primary War Paint 3: Flecks of paint around the eyes and temples, resembling leopard spots.
- Secondary war paints:
- Secondary War Paint 1: Two horizontal blocks of war paint on each cheek.
- Secondary War Paint 2: A band of war paint across the nose bridge, just below the eyes.
- Secondary War Paint 3: War paint around the eyes in the shape of a mask.
- Primary war paints:
- Quality Poignard
- Superior Poignard
- Court Sword
- Superior Court Sword
- Fine Hook
- Superior Fine Hook
- Hidden Blade
- Short Hook
- The Lady Maverick shares her High Profile, Back animation with the Courtesan, and her second and third taunt animations with the Thespian.
- Parts of the Lady Maverick's model, particularly face and hair, were re-used for civilians in the quaternary stage.