- This article is about the memory. You may be looking for the building.
|La Halle aux Blés|
Investigate la Halle aux Blés and find out what Lafrenière is up to.
31 March 1791
Arno made his way to his destination.
- Arno: All right, Lafrenière. Where are you hiding?
Arno started infiltrating the building.
- Guard 1: Bloody miserable draft.
- Guard 2: What good's a ceiling that can't even keep the rain off you?
- Guard 3: Psst. Look what I've got.
- Guard 4: Is that...?
- Guard 3: The '74 Château d'If. Just the thing to make guard duty bearable.
- Guard 4: If the captain sees....
- Guard 3: Then we take it round the back. Anyone asks, we saw an unguarded entrance and decided to plug the gap in security.
- Guard 4: "Plug a gap in security." I like that.
- Guard 5: With all this, we could take on an army.
- Guard 6: Like to see them try and stop us.
- Guard 7: Where are we supposed to put all these?
- Guard 8: Don't even think about lighting a pipe in here.
Arno inspected the stock.
- Arno: That is a distressingly large number of gunpowder. Lafrenière must be planning something big.
Guns from Bavaria. Hm.
Arno discovered a ledger.
- Arno: Whatever he's planning, it's big. And now I know where to find you, "Grand Master."
Arno looked at the gunpowder barrels.
- Arno: It hardly seems safe just to leave these lying around.
Arno started several fires.
- Guard 9: (Good God!)
- Guard 10: The powder stores! They're going to blow!
- Arno: No, of course it can't be that easy, can it?
Arno started making his way out of the building, dodging fires and explosions.
- Arno: Maybe I should have thought this through...
Up is good.
As he climbed on top of the building, an explosion plunged Arno onto the Medici Tower.
- Arno: Hide in plain sight. Right.
Arno destroyed Lafrenière's gunpowder supply and discovered where to find his target.