Kwasi Songui is a Canadian actor. He has appeared on television shows such as Blue Mountain State, Being Human and Tu m'aimes-tu?, as well as films like 300 and Lucky Number Slevin.
Outside the Assassin's Creed franchise, Songui has also done voice work for various other video game series, such as Far Cry and Prince of Persia. Other games to which he has contributed include I Am Alive and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Assassin's Creed worksEdit
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012) - Baptiste
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Antó
- Assassin's Creed: Origins (2017) - Rudjek
- Songui is bilingual, speaking both English and French.
- Kwasi Songui's profile on the Internet Movie Database.