Ratonhnhaké:ton made his way towards Valley Forge, meeting the Kanien'kehá:ka woman once again. She explained the situation as he peered through a looking glass.
- Kanien'kehá:ka woman: Ratonhnhaké:ton! It's very dangerous here. Guards, everywhere. They stalk the edges of the camp with dogs. These are very good dogs, Ratonhnhaké:ton, alert with sharp eyes. If you get even many yards away from them, they yowl and bring the soldiers.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Thank you. It's not safe here. Go home. You have repaid my kindness.
- Kanien'kehá:ka woman: You will succeed, Ratonhnhaké:ton. Good-bye.
The woman left and Ratonhnhaké:ton quickly discovered that guard dogs could negate his Wolf Cloak. This forced him to either kill the dogs or set bait, such as raw meat, in order to distract them. Following this, Ratonhnhaké:ton began to infiltrate the camp to locate Israel Putnam, to which he found the General exiting a tent and conversing with a soldier.
- Putnam: I must speak with Arnold myself.
- Bluecoat: Yes sir. I'll arrange a detail to escort you immediately.
- Putnam: I do not need one. You are acting commanding officer in my absence. If anything should go wrong ... well, your widow will be provided for. Dismissed.
- Bluecoat: Yes, sir.
As General Putnam left, Ratonhnhaké:ton tailed him to Benedict Arnold. Along the way, Putnam stopped and casually observed an execution by firing squad. As he made his way outside the camp, Putnam gestured to two Bluecoats standing guard and they quickly regrouped to one side of the avenue. From there, the General mounted a horse and rode across a stream, up a hill, and across a second stream. Eventually, Putnam arrived at a fort and was allowed inside.
- Bluecoat 1: This is the worst.
- Bluecoat 2: It's not so bad! The bear's in the cage. He don't look too strong to me.
- Bluecoat 1: Bear'd soon eat us as look at us.
- Bluecoat 2: He looks friendly enough.
- Bluecoat 1: Hmph. Friendly until he's hungry.
- Bluecoat 2: Even so, our duty ain't as bad as Addie's.
- Bluecoat 1: Why? What has he got to do?
- Bluecoat 2: Clean the cage!
Ratonhnhaké:ton freed the bear at this point and it began to attack one of the Bluecoat guards. One of the Bluecoats on overwatch sounded the alarm to quickly catch the bear.
- Bluecoat 3: The bear! Get the bear! General Arnold will have our heads!
The doors swung open and a group of Bluecoats marched out. Ratonhnhaké:ton then made his way through the doors to locate Benedict Arnold, to which he eventually found the man pacing in a circle, before assassinating him and delivering Arnold's final words.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I have waited a long time to end your treachery. You escaped me once, but today you die.
- Arnold: Who are you? What is happening?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: You know who I am.
- Arnold: I've never seen you before in my life! Washington's Apple. He uses it to control men; you... you have to believe me. I... I was not in my right mind.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: What you did at West Point was of no one's mind but yours.
- Arnold: West Point? I... I've never set foot in that fort in my life.
Arnold grunted and grabbed Ratonhnhaké:ton's hand. As Arnold continued to speak, Ratonhnhaké:ton kept gazing between Arnold's hand and his face.
- Arnold: Please. Washington, he's gone mad. You, you have to bring him down. He's no more a man but a monster. Find Benjamin Franklin in Boston. He can help you – but you have to, you have to free him.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Free him from where? Where?
At this point, Arnold died and Ratonhnhaké:ton continued to kneel next to his body, contemplating his words. During this time, Putnam snuck up behind Ratonhnhaké:ton and brought back his arm, pistol in hand. While Ratonhnhaké:ton quickly turned around, he was too late to block the blow, and Putnam succeeded in striking him across the face, knocking Ratonhnhaké:ton unconscious. Following this, Putnam stood over him with a malicious expression.
- Putnam: Got you.
Ratonhnhaké:ton woke up bound inside a slave cart.
- Putnam: O-ho! Enjoy your nap? It's a shame about ol' Arnold, but, ha-ha! I had to laugh at your expression when I hit you! Great big eyes and then, out! Out like a light!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: God damn you, Putnam!
Ratonhnhaké:ton attempted to free himself from his bounds, but failed.
- Putnam: You woke up just in time. We'll be arriving in Boston, the town that will soon be mine! Washington will love it: "Look, sir! The man who defied you! The man you shot point blank! I give him to you as a little gift! He wears a wolf hat, too!"
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: You have gone mad! All of you!
Ratonhnhaké:ton began to slam himself against the door of the cart while Putnam laughed. However, Ratonhnhaké:ton soon gave up.
- Putnam: With that, he'll kick out Ben Franklin for sure and Boston will be mine. It's in the bag – just like your head! Oh yes. You will make for quite the gift!
Ratonhnhaké:ton assassinated Benedict Arnold, but was captured by General Putnam and transported to Boston.