Rome, Papal States
1 August 1503
- Francesco: Ezio. Our grudge against Cesare requires action. What is our next step?
- Ezio: Cesare's time will come, do not worry. Right now we have no chance of matching his military strength.
- Francesco: So what do we do?
- Ezio: What do armies require?
- Francesco: Soldiers and weapons.
- Ezio: True. But you must pay all those soldiers and forge all of those weapons.
- Francesco: Of course Cesare has money; he is the one who levies the taxes.
- Ezio: Not Cesare personally. His banker, Juan Borgia the Elder.
- Francesco: Ah, I see.
- Ezio: Have you any clue on his whereabouts?
- Francesco: I can't say. I've heard rumor that he is set to throw one of his more colorful parties, but I don't know where.
- Ezio: Colorful?
- Francesco: I don't know what else to call them. If you come across it, you'll see what I mean.
- Ezio: Very well. I will begin my search.
- Juan Borgia: What? An Assassin? Cesare will hear of this!
- Ezio: Give your cousin a message for me! Tell him that his days are numbered!
- Juan Borgia: I would say they number more than you. Guards!
- Ezio: It seems it is time to take my leave from this party.
- Juan Borgia: The party wasn't that bad, was it?
- Ezio: This is not about the party.
- Juan Borgia: Oh, good. I was worried I'd offended you in some way.
- Ezio: No. I am only doing this to get to Cesare.
- Juan Borgia: I see. I'm sure my cousin will have taken notice of this.
- Ezio: He will be joining you soon enough.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|