Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rome, Papal States
1 August 1503
- Francesco: Ezio. Our grudge against Cesare requires action. What is our next step?
- Ezio: Cesare's time will come, do not worry. Right now we have no chance of matching his military strength.
- Francesco: So what do we do?
- Ezio: What do armies require?
- Francesco: Soldiers and weapons.
- Ezio: True. But you must pay all those soldiers and forge all of those weapons.
- Francesco: Of course Cesare has money; he is the one who levies the taxes.
- Ezio: Not Cesare personally. His banker, Juan Borgia the Elder.
- Francesco: Ah, I see.
- Ezio: Have you any clue on his whereabouts?
- Francesco: I can't say. I've heard rumor that he is set to throw one of his more colorful parties, but I don't know where.
- Ezio: Colorful?
- Francesco: I don't know what else to call them. If you come across it, you'll see what I mean.
- Ezio: Very well. I will begin my search.
- Juan Borgia: What? An Assassin? Cesare will hear of this!
- Ezio: Give your cousin a message for me! Tell him that his days are numbered!
- Juan Borgia: I would say they number more than you. Guards!
- Ezio: It seems it is time to take my leave from this party.
- Juan Borgia: The party wasn't that bad, was it?
- Ezio: This is not about the party.
- Juan Borgia: Oh, good. I was worried I'd offended you in some way.
- Ezio: No. I am only doing this to get to Cesare.
- Juan Borgia: I see. I'm sure my cousin will have taken notice of this.
- Ezio: He will be joining you soon enough.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|