Johan Grenier is a Character Artist working at Ubisoft Annecy, and is best known for his work on the Assassin's Creed series, among which are Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Assassin's Creed III. His areas of specialty are concept art, high-end real-time character development and design, all of which he has employed in creating artwork for the multiplayer element of the Assassin's Creed series.
For Assassin's Creed III, Grenier worked mainly in the accurate creation of historical characters and clothing. From design to integration into the game engine, high definition texturing and modeling of certain characters, along with modeling high definition garments.
Currently, Grenier is back working on the multiplayer component of Assassin's Creed III at Ubisoft Annecy, with much of the same team that worked on Brotherhood and Revelations.
- Assassin's Creed III (2012), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011), Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010), Ubisoft
Education and experienceEdit
- Character Artist - Assassin's Creed III (2011), Ubisoft
- Character Artist - Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2010–2011), Ubisoft
- Character Artist - Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2009–2010), Ubisoft
- Ecole Emile Cohl (2004–2008) - Diploma in Art, with a specialization in Multimedia Art.
- Concept art
- 3D modelling
- Character rigging
The following gallery contains Johan Grenier's concept development art for the multiplayer element of the Assassin's Creed series.
Assassin's Creed: BrotherhoodEdit
Assassin's Creed: RevelationsEdit
Assassin's Creed IIIEdit
- Grenier is bilingual, being fluent in both French and English.