- "After spending one whole summer playing games, it became pretty clear to me that I had to make them."
- ―Jade Raymond in a 2004 interview with G4.
Jade Raymond (born 28 August 1975) is a Canadian video game executive who was the Managing Director at Ubisoft Toronto. She also works as a correspondent for the G4 program The Electric Playground.
Jade first worked as a programmer for Sony Online Entertainment, then moved to Electronic Arts' project "The Sims Online," and finally entered Ubisoft Montreal in 2004. There, she worked as a Producer for Assassin's Creed and an Executive Producer for Assassin's Creed II.
Sony Online EntertainmentEdit
- Jeopardy! (Programmer)
- Trivial Pursuit (Programmer)
- The Sims Online (Producer)
- There (Producer/Art)
- Assassin's Creed (Producer)
- Assassin's Creed II (Executive Producer)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Producer)
- Jade Raymond on Twitter