Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ivan Koritarev (born 21 February 1986) is a Bulgarian designer and storyboard artist that is also known under the alias drazebot. Working at Ubisoft Sofia, he has contributed to several entries in the Assassin's Creed franchise, for which he created storyboards, environment and character concepts.
- Rayman Kart (2007) - Gameloft
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (2011)
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Rogue (2014) - Ubisoft