|Iscariotte, the Giant|
Put a stop to whatever is behind rumors about a giant terrorizing the neighborhood.
Arno saw a poster about the Giant Iscariotte.
Arno inquired various citizens about the Giant Iscariotte.
- Citizen 1: He sniffs the air as if hunting prey. He tracked a man down today! Killed him where he stood.
- Citizen 2: He threatens people and takes their things. If someone refuses, the giant squeezes the life from them like juice from an orange. A man today refused and now he lies dead.
- Citizen 3: Yes, a giant! He killed a man! Huge! Blue and green skin. Dressed in black. Terrifying!
- Citizen 4: I saw him just now! He'd just killed someone! A huge, blue, cavernous mouth with no teeth at all! May the Supreme Being save us!
- Citizen 5: My dear husband! Look! Crushed to death, for what? He refused to give everything he had to the Giant Iscariotte.
Arno went to the location of the Giant Iscariotte.
- Giant Iscariotte: Who disturbs me here? Come, my blood-lust is not yet quenched.
Arno assassinated the Giant, putting an end to the rumors.