Altaïr found Alexander of Limassol in the safehouse.
- Alexander: Stay back, traitor! You have betrayed the resistance, and sold out our cause! Have you been working with Bouchart all this time?
- Altaïr: I was about to ask the same of you, Alexander. I overheard Bouchart mention you name. He delivered a package to you, did he not?
- Alexander: Yes. The head of poor Barnabas in a burlap sack!
Alexander pointed to the sack laying on a barrel. Altaïr examined its contents.
- Altaïr: This was not the man who met me in Kyrenia.
- Alexander: What?
- Altaïr: The real Barnabas was murdered before I arrived, replaced by a Templar agent who did a good deal of damage before vanishing.
- Alexander: God help us! The Templars have been equally brutal here, with captains roaming the Market, the Docks, and the Cathedral square arresting anyone they see fit.
- Altaïr: Don't despair. Kyrenia has already shaken off the Templars. We will expel them from Limassol too.
- Alexander: You're right. But you must be careful. Templar propaganda has turned some of my men against you, and most others are wary.
- Altaïr: Thanks for the warning.
Altaïr learned the Templars were attempting to regain control of Cyprus by spreading propaganda and abusing the citizens.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|