Altaïr made his way to Kyrenia commons district, and located the safehouse after surveying the area from a Viewpoint.
Altaïr entered the safehouse via an entrance on the rooftop, and found a man inside.
- Altaïr: Barnabas?
- Barnabas: Eh? Yes... Who sent you?
- Altaïr: Alexander of Limassol said I might find you here. I've been following Armand Bouchart.
- Barnabas: Ah... Bouchart is in Kyrenia? He's probably visiting his prisoners in Buffavento.
- Altaïr: Buffavento... is that a keep nearby?
- Barnabas: A castle, yes. It was once the residence of a wealthy Cypriot noblewoman, until the Templars seized her property.
- Altaïr: Can you take me there?
- Barnabas: Well... I can do more than that, actually. I can get you inside without the guards batting an eye. But you must do something for me first. For the resistance.
- Altaïr: A familiar request. What is it?
- Barnabas: We have a traitor in our midst. A respected merchant by the name of Jonas. Eliminate him and I'll fulfill my end of the bargain.
- Altaïr: It will be done.
Altaïr met with Barnabas, and agreed to assassinate Jonas in order to gain access to Buffavento Castle.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|