Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Maria: What if I just started screaming?
- Altaïr: People would cover their ears and carry on. They've seen an unhappy slave before.
Altaïr and Maria were surrounded by a group of men.
- Alexander: This port is off limits. Show your face!
- Altaïr: Nothing under this hood but an ugly, old Assassin.
- Alexander: Altaïr...
- Altaïr: Alexander... you got my message.
- Alexander: I assumed it was a Templar trap. Who is the woman?
- Altaïr: Templar bait. She was Robert de Sablé's girl.
- Maria: Don't belittle me, murderer. I'm a Templar too.
- Altaïr: Unfortunately, she's a bit of a burden.
- Alexander: We can hold her for you, Altaïr. We have a secure safehouse.
- Altaïr: Good. I'm going to have a look around. I'll meet you there.
Altaïr made his way to the Limassol marketplace, and located the safehouse after surveying the area from a Viewpoint.
Altaïr made contact with Alexander, and located the safehouse of the Cypriot Resistance.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|