Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Altaïr spoke with one of the scholars.
- Altaïr: Does it not trouble you, brother, to suffer the sins of such a vile man as Shalim?
- Scholar: It does, but to oppose him would mean death. The Templars have too much at stake here.
- Altaïr: You mean the Archive. Can you tell me where it is?
- Scholar: Hush. We can speak about this later.
The scholar left while Shahar, Shalim's twin brother, addressed the civilians gathered in the outpost. However, Altaïr mistook him for Shalim.
- Shahar: Men and women of Cyprus! Armand Bouchart sends his blessing, but with a stern provision that all who foment disorder by their support the Resistance will be caught and punished. But those who seek order and harmony, and pay obeisance to the Lord through good work, will enjoy Bouchart's charity! Now, let us work together as brothers to rebuild what hate and anger have torn down!
- Altaïr: Strange. He's quite charitable this morning. Paying penance for his guilty conscience?
Altaïr approached the scholar with whom he spoke earlier, but the man was killed by an unknown man before he could reach him. Altaïr gave chase, but all he found was a ring. He subsequently headed for the market district to speak with Markos.
- Markos: Altaïr... back so soon?
- Altaïr: The Bull's son has a confusing strategy for Cyprus... Abusing the population one day, and giving to charity the next.
- Markos: That's how the Templars keep us docile.... Building churches and giving to charity.
- Altaïr: I need to catch Shalim when he's alone.
- Markos: You might try the harbor. Shalim likes to idle there whenever a ship full of exotic consorts arrives.
Altaïr set out to find Shalim in the harbor as a shipment of consorts was about to arrive.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|