Altaïr found the watchman speaking with a pirate.
- Pirate: Yeah I just got in yesterday. I'd rather be at sea than idling away in this dump. You know where I can find some entertainment, eh?
- Watchman: Go away.
Altaïr tailed the watchman to a secluded location and interrogated him.
- Altaïr: I have a message for Armand Bouchart. Has he come through this port recently?
- Watchman: I couldn't say. But he'd do well to avoid this place. We had some awful murders here last night.
- Altaïr: Who was killed? Templars?
- Watchman: No, a couple of my men working the docks. Cut down where they stood. It was so dark, nobody saw a thing.
- Altaïr: Who was on duty that night?
- Watchman: A goddamned Templar sergeant. But you won't find him here, if you're looking.
- Altaïr: I am.
- Watchman: He's over by the Cathedral today. Praying for his own soul, I hope...
Altaïr learned the details of Bouchart's return to Limassol.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|