Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Interrogate the port watchman.
Altaïr found the watchman speaking with a pirate.
- Pirate: Yeah I just got in yesterday. I'd rather be at sea than idling away in this dump. You know where I can find some entertainment, eh?
- Watchman: Go away.
Altaïr tailed the watchman to a secluded location and interrogated him.
- Altaïr: I have a message for Armand Bouchart. Has he come through this port recently?
- Watchman: I couldn't say. But he'd do well to avoid this place. We had some awful murders here last night.
- Altaïr: Who was killed? Templars?
- Watchman: No, a couple of my men working the docks. Cut down where they stood. It was so dark, nobody saw a thing.
- Altaïr: Who was on duty that night?
- Watchman: A goddamned Templar sergeant. But you won't find him here, if you're looking.
- Altaïr: I am.
- Watchman: He's over by the Cathedral today. Praying for his own soul, I hope...
Altaïr learned the details of Bouchart's return to Limassol.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|