The sergeant spotted Altaïr.
- Sergeant: Kill him! Kill the Assassin!
Altaïr chased the sergeant down, but was ambushed by the Templars.
- Sergeant: Feeling brave, are we?
Altaïr used a throwing knife to incapacitate the sergeant, and eliminated the ambushers.
- Altaïr: You cower like a man wracked with a guilty conscience.
- Sergeant: You're getting desperate, Assassin. Attacking us blindly, grasping for answers.
- Altaïr: You let Bouchart slip through the ports last night, and murdered two good men in the process.
- Sergeant: That wasn't my work. I just patrol there. Go pester Demetris. He practically owns those ports.
- Altaïr: Demetris? A wealthy man, I suppose...
- Sergeant: Oh quite! A debauched merchant and a gluttonous worm. But he's been a useful ally in this operation.
Altaïr assassinated the sergeant with his Hidden Blade.
- Altaïr: You can always judge a man by the company he keeps...
Altaïr learned of the corrupt Cypriot merchant, Demetris, who secured Bouchart's passage through the port.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|