Altaïr traveled to the harbor and located a prison guard speaking with a Templar.
- Templar: You're not allowed here!
- Guard: Are you threatening me?
The guard shoved the Templar.
- Templar: What's gotten into you?
The Templar drew his sword.
- Templar: Keep that up, and you'll pay dearly.
- Guard: You don't even know how to use that thing.
Altaïr followed the guard to a secluded location and beat him up.
- Guard: Coward! You want a fight, then show your face!
- Altaïr: Forgive me sergeant. It's the wine getting to me. You resemble the man who took my job.
- Guard: Eh? Where were you posted?
- Altaïr: I worked in the chapel at Buffavento, until Bouchart caught me drunk on wine.
- Guard: Oh! Ha ha ha! Rough work around that old Oracle, eh? I work the Harbor prison, myself, keeping watch over those resistance scumbags.
- Altaïr: Are they still there?
- Guard: Sure, and they ain't getting out. Just one Templar holds the key; a fella up at the crusader outpost. If he loses that set, those bastards'll rot in their cells.
- Altaïr: We can't let that happen, can we?
Altaïr assassinated the guard with his Hidden Blade.
Altaïr discovered the location of the captive resistance members, and the Templar who held the keys to their cells.
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Memories
|Memory Block 1|
|Memory Block 2|
|Investigate - Assassination - Delivery - Assault - Escape - Assault II - Intercept - Delivery II|
|Memory Block 3|
|Intercept - Investigate - Interrogation - Assault - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 4|
|Assault - Interrogation - Treasure Hunt - Assault II - Assault III - Escape|
|Memory Block 5|
|Tail - Assault - Investigate - Escort - Assault II - Escape|
|Memory Block 6|
|Investigate - Assassination - Assassination II - Assassination III - Interrogation - Interrogation II - Interrogation III - Investigate II|
|Memory Block 7|
|Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II|
|Theft - Delivery - Assassination - Intercept - Assassination II - Intercept II - Intercept III - Assassination III - Delivery II|