- Qulan: Nergüi. A word, please.
- Nergüi: Of course.
- Qulan: Your skill was never in question. But, as you well know, our Mentor has his concerns over your impatience.
- Nergüi: I am aware of my mistakes, and I intend to never repeat them.
- Qulan: As you have demonstrated over these past few years. I believe that it is time to leave your title of Apprentice behind, and to induct you into the Assassins.
- Nergüi: I would be honored.
- Qulan: The honor is not yet given. You must complete a task first.
- Nergüi: What sort of task?
- Qulan: A test of skill, strength, and discretion. And also patience.
- Nergüi: What would you have me to do?
- Qulan: Travel to Samarkand, in Transoxiana. Ögedei Khan recently sent a tumen there to reinforce his control over the city. Track this group, and eliminate their Captain.
- Nergüi: I'm to face an entire tumen?
- Qulan: Such is our role, Nerkaa. The few of us must stand against very many. The tumen is spread thin across the city. You should be able to find a way to their leader without facing them all.
- Nergüi: How should I go about this?
- Qulan: This is your task and yours alone. I cannot give you any counsel. But I am confident you possess the skills and knowledge to see it through.
- Nergüi: Then it will be done.
- Qulan: I look forward to your safe return.
- Qulan: I see you bear the marks of battle. Did you emerge the victor?
- Nergüi: No, Qulan Gal. I have failed.
- Qulan: You still breathe, so you have not truly failed. Rest and recover, then return to your task.
- Qulan: Ah, Nergüi, you have returned to us. And of your mission?
- Nergüi: I have done as you asked. The Mongol Captain in Samarkand lives no longer.
- Qulan: Good. I am glad you have succeeded in your task. Come, let us speak to the Mentor. He will bestow upon you the title of Assassin, and present you with a gift.
- Nergüi: What gift?
- Qulan: The weapon of the Assassins; your own hidden blade.
- Nergüi: I will wear it with pride.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|