Alerted by Wei Bin's death, guards began searching the palace for his killer.
- Guard 1: Remain on your guard.
After evading the guards and performing a Leap of Faith into a hay cart, two guards approached the bale.
- Guard 2: Wei Bin is dead, we have to find the Assassin.
- Guard 3: On it.
Shao Jun noticed a bridge full of guards.
- Jun: The bridge is heavily guarded. If I could cause a large distraction somehow...
Shao Jun entered a nearby tower.
- Jun: These explosives should do the trick. I'll need to be quick to avoid the explosion...
After lighting the fire, Shao Jun climbed the tower and preformed a Leap of Faith before the barrels exploded.
- Guard 4: Somebody put that fire out!
Having distracted the guards, all the gates on the bridge were opened, allowing Shao Jun safer passage across. After crossing the bridge, Shao Jun entered a heavily guarded marketplace.
- Guard 5: Master Zhang Yong and the others are hunting the Assassin Master.
- Guard 6: Today will surely mark the end of the Assassins once again.
- Guard 7: We need to slow the Assassin down. Give Master Zhang Yong time to find her Master.
- Guard 8: We will make sure she doesn't even make it to him.
Shao Jun reached her Mentor's location. However, she did not reach him in time, as Zhang Yong finished him off.
- Jun: No!
- Zhang: Here she is, finally. See, girl. I have your precious box. KILL HER!
Shao Jun eliminated Zhang Yong's soldiers and approached Wang Yangming's body.
- Jun: Shifu, I'm sorry... I was too slow. I should have reached you sooner. I could have stopped Zhang Yong. I could have protected the box. What good is to take revenge if I keep losing those I care for? I could have saved you...
Shao Jun escaped Zhang Yong's ambush and mourned the death of her Mentor.
Assassin's Creed Chronicles memories