Find Silvestro Sabbatini, kill him, and free his slaves.
Kill your target using the Assassin Recruits.
A crying boy attracted the attention of Ezio Auditore, who explained to the Assassin that his mother had been kidnapped and asked him to get her back. On asking where the kidnappers had gone, Ezio found and tailed Silvestro Sabbatini him to the Colle Palatino, where the slaves were located.
Ezio walked up to a crying boy, who was sitting on a small pier.
- Ezio: Bambino (little man), why do you cry?
- Boy: They're going to take my mama on a boat ride. They say I will go on the next one.
- Ezio: Who?
- Boy: A man from the castle came with guards and arrested us. He scared me.
- Ezio: They are scary. But you look very brave.
- Boy: Will you bring my mama back?
- Ezio: Where did they take your mother?
- Boy: Down that street.
- Ezio: Good. Do you have a place to go for now?
- Boy: My uncle's.
- Ezio: Go there. Do not stop to talk to anyone!
The boy ran off to his uncle's house, on which Ezio began to search for Silvestro Sabbatini. On spotting him, the Assassin followed Silvestro to the Colle Palatino, where he had been keeping his slaves captive, before eavesdropping on a conversation.
- Silvestro: We must ensure the kidnappings continue.
- Valencia: But children, Silvestro.
- Silvestro: To secure his reign, Cesare needs to control the populace. Fear keeps them quiet.
- Valencia: I can hardly look at you.
- Silvestro: Please, Valencia. Soon all this will be behind us.
- Valencia: Are you afraid of him?
- Silvestro: Who? I am afraid of no one.
- Valencia: Did he do that to your hand?
...My apologies, that was out of line.
- Silvestro: Please go.
- Valencia: I am sorry.
Valencia left the area.
- Silvestro: I will have her killed. No, I will kill her myself.
The puttana (whore)! How dare she speak of my hand?
Ignorant fool, she has never served a higher cause.
Ezio made his presence known to Silvestro.
- Silvestro: Surrender, and you will live.
Get in behind him!
Careful, this one bites.
Ezio called for his apprentices, who swiftly assassinated Silvestro.
- Ezio: Requiescat in pace. (Rest in peace.)
Ezio then walked over to a pigeon coop to manage his recruits.
Silvestro was assassinated by one of Ezio's Assassin recruits, and the Borgia guards were defeated. The slaves were also freed, and were able to escape.
- The memory was one of the few times that children were seen in the Assassin's Creed series, prior to Assassin's Creed III.