Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1 January 1500
While travelling around Monteriggioni, Ezio Auditore came across the stable master, Federico, who informed him that Mario's favorite horse had escaped. Ezio then told the stable master that he would bring it back, and after a short chase, succeeded in calming down the horse.
- Federico: Torna qui, maledetto cavallo (Come back here, you goddamned horse)!
HEY OHH! I have food for you!
Here! Come! Please!
- Ezio: Buongiorno (Hello).
- Federico: Ezio. Mario is going to murder me. I have lost his favorite horse.
- Ezio: Do not despair. I will bring it back.
- Federico: God bless you, Ezio.
Ezio ran after Mario's evasive horse. Eventually, he caught, mounted and returned it to the stable master.
- Ezio: Here.
- Federico: Grazie (Thank you), Ezio. I can no longer keep up with the horses. Promise me you will enjoy your good health. Do not spend as much time in battle as your Uncle Mario.
- Ezio: My battles have already been won.
- Federico: That is good news! Arrivederci (Goodbye), Ezio!
Mario's favorite horse was returned to the stable master, and Ezio was free to roam around Monteriggioni.