- Civilian: Certainly you were impressed this time. That was fast!
- Amelia: I could do better. Anyone could!
Ezio approached the trio.
- Ezio: Scusate. (Excuse me.) I'm trying to find a boat to Venezia.
- Amelia: You're nearly there, friend. Are you in a hurry?
- Ezio: Perhaps not...
- Amelia: You can help us settle a dispute. I bet my friend here the first stranger to come along can race the course faster than him.
- Ezio: I suppose that would be me. And, if you're right? What do I win?
- Amelia: Perhaps, a private riding lesson...?
- Ezio: Lend me a horse.
Ezio raced around Romagna, and returned to Amelia.
- Ezio: Where did the others go?
- Amelia: Home with their tails between their legs. They couldn't stand to be beat. Nicely done, Messere...
- Ezio: Call me Ezio. I still have some time for that private lesson.
- Amelia: It would be my pleasure, Ezio. Call me Amelia...
Ezio won the race, and was rewarded with a "private riding lesson" from Amelia.