Ezio entered the Palazzo Medici.
- Ezio: What happened here? Signor Lorenzo?
- Guard 1: Lorenzo's currently indisposed. Hey! You're the one who killed Francesco de' Pazzi. Get him!
- Guard 2: With pleasure!
Ezio killed the three guards and climbed to the second floor of the palazzo, where he encountered more guards.
- Guard 4: I know I heard a noise down there. It's time to earn your Florins. I want half of you to search the courtyard, the other half come with me to check the Chapel.
- Guard 5: Si, Capitano! (Yes, Captain!)
- Guard 4: Then we check the secret passageways.
- Guard 6: What about Lorenzo?
- Guard 4: By now, Lorenzo is already dead.
After killing the guards in both rooms, Ezio climbed to the third floor.
- Guard 7: Lorenzo! Porca vacca! (God damn it!) Someone find a way to get inside there.
- Guard 8: You heard him! You two, get a ladder!
Ezio entered a bedroom off to the side.
- Guard 9: What are we doing with the ladder?
- Guard 10: Lorenzo isn't coming out.
- Guard 8: What's taking them so long? If you both weren't so loud, he wouldn't have heard us coming.
- Guard 10: Merda, (shit) you were the loud one.
- Guard 11: All of you, mind your own business and keep watch.
Ezio pulled a lever opening the secret door to the room he was in.
- Guard 10: It opened.
- Guard 8: Did you hear that? It came from the bedroom.
- Guard 10: Whoever opened it must be in there.
- Guard 7: There's an intruder in the bedroom. Go kill him!
- Guard 9: S-si, Capitano! (Y-Yes, Captain!)
Ezio killed all of the guards and entered Lorenzo's secret hideout.
- Lorenzo: Get back!
- Ezio: Lower your sword. It's me.
- Lorenzo: Ezio! Again, you save me. First, they enter my church, now my home.
- Ezio: I'll hunt them down. They won't come near you again.
- Lorenzo: Look around you. This is one of my treasure rooms. You are entitled to take anything you wish from it, in thanks for what you've done. I trust my apartments are safe now?
- Ezio: Yes, Signore. Thank you for this most gracious gift. I must go, but I will come to you again when all the Pazzi are dead.
- Lorenzo: I will not forget what you have done for me. Buona fortuna (Good luck).
Ezio collected his reward and returned to the city.
Ezio saved Lorenzo from the Templars, and received a gift of florins from the Florentine leader in gratitude.