Do not swim.
Ezio arrived at the brothel.
- Courtesan: Welcome to the Rosa in Fiore (Blooming Rose), stranger.
- Ezio: Salve (Hello). Would you be kind enough to call the owner for me?
- Courtesan: Madonna Solari is not in.
- Ezio: Do you know where she is?
- Courtesan: I —
A second courtesan ran towards them, screaming.
- Lucia: Aiuto! Aiuto! (Help! Help!) Madonna Solari —
- Courtesan: Lucia. We thought you were gone for good!
- Lucia: The men took us on a ship. They released me, but she —
- Ezio: Who took you on a ship?
- Lucia: Slave traders Messere (Mister). Near Isola Tiberina (Tiber Island). They want coin in exchange for her life.
- Ezio: I will get her back.
Ezio Auditore went to deliver the ransom to the slave traders. Upon arrival at the docks, Ezio saw a slaver holding a knife against Solari's neck.
- Slave trader: Are you here for the whore?
- Solari: Aiutatemi! (Help me!)
- Ezio: I have your money. Let her go.
- Slave trader: No, take it up with Cesare.
The slaver slit Solari's throat, killing her, then ordered his men to attack Ezio. Ezio swiftly eliminated all of the slavers and took his money back. Later, Ezio returned to the brothel to inform the courtesans about the fate of Solari. However, he was surprised to see his mother and sister waiting for him.
- Ezio: Mother? Sister?
- Maria: Ezio. Ser (Sir) Machiavelli said that you might be here.
- Ezio: What are you doing in Roma? Has Firenze been attacked?
- Claudia: No. Or, rather, I do not know. We did not go to Firenze.
- Ezio: Why?
- Claudia: Ezio, we want to help.
- Ezio: I was trying to help you by sending you to Firenze.
- Courtesan: Where is Madonna Solari?
- Ezio: She's dead.
- Courtesan: Merda. (Shit.)
- Lucia: What now? Will we have to close?
- Ezio: You cannot close. I need your help.
- Courtesan: Messere (Mister), without someone who can run things, we are finished.
- Claudia: I'll do it.
- Ezio: You do not belong here, Claudia.
- Claudia: I know how to run a business. I ran Uncle Mario's for years.
- Ezio: This is different.
- Maria: What alternative do you have, Ezio?
- Ezio: You do this Claudia and you are on your own.
- Claudia: I've been on my own for twenty years.
- Ezio: Fine. I intend to repair the brothel. This place is a real mess. And I want your courtesans to find Caterina Sforza.
- Claudia: You can count on us.
Ezio Auditore consulted an architect regarding the renovation of the brothel. After the renovations were complete, Ezio paid a visit to the brothel.
- Claudia: Welcome to the Rosa in Fiore (Blooming Rose), as you can see, the most popular brothel in Roma.
- Ezio: My money went well invested.
- Claudia: Here I keep a list of the skills taught to my girls.
Claudia pointed to a board on the wall.
- Ezio: You are not teaching them much.
- Claudia: Think you can do better?
- Ezio: Nessun problema. (No problem.)
- Maria: Ezio, the Borgia make it difficult for Claudia's girls. There are several things you can do to that would aid them...
- Ezio: I will keep that in mind. Anything else?
- Claudia: No. Ezio —
- Ezio: Did you find Caterina?
- Claudia: We are working on it.
- Ezio: Bene. (Good.) Come to see me at Isola Tiberina (Tiber Island) with her location.
After madonna Solari's death at the hands of slave traders, Ezio renovated the Rosa in Fiore and Claudia ran the Guild of Courtesans. Claudia and the courtesans were now allied with the Assassins, and were tasked by Ezio to find Caterina.