Hideout may refer to:
- The Sanctuary, a hidden room beneath the Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni, with seven statues of famous Assassins.
- The Tiber Island headquarters, established during the liberation of Rome.
- The Galata headquarters, the main safehouse for the Assassins in Ottoman Empire Constantinople.
- Great Inagua, an island in the Bahamas used by pirates, and later the Caribbean Assassins, as a base of operations.
- The Train Hideout, a passenger train used by Jacob and Evie Frye in London.
- The Rome hideout, a safehouse for the modern-day Assassins in 2012.