Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hideout may refer to:
- The Sanctuary, a hidden room beneath the Villa Auditore in Monteriggioni, with seven statues of famous Assassins.
- The Tiber Island headquarters, established during the liberation of Rome.
- The Galata headquarters, the main safehouse for the Assassins in Ottoman Empire Constantinople.
- Great Inagua, an island in the Bahamas used by pirates, and later the Caribbean Assassins, as a base of operations.
- The Train Hideout, a passenger train used by Jacob and Evie Frye in London.
- The Rome hideout, a safehouse for the modern-day Assassins in 2012.