During the American Revolution, a rogue called Connor indiscriminately killed those on both sides of the War. His wrath is such that he can not even spare his own father, the British nobleman Haytham Kenway!
- Achilles: Your work is nearly done, Connor. You know what must come next.
- Connor: Yes. I must pay a visit to Haytham.
- Achilles: Free yourself of sentimentality. He may be your father, but he is not, and never will be, your friend.
- Connor: I know. At one time I had hoped he could be reasoned with.
- Achilles: A naïve hope, but an one. I trust you will not hesitate when the time comes.
- Connor: No. I will not.
- Achilles: Good. Then there is hope for us.
- Haytham: That's it? In some strange way, I expected better of you.
- Connor: Don't make me do this. We could work together!
- Haytham: Your sentimentality will be your downfall. Should you get another opportunity, I'd suggest you don't hesitate to take it.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|