Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During the American Revolution, a rogue called Connor indiscriminately killed those on both sides of the War. His wrath is such that he can not even spare his own father, the British nobleman Haytham Kenway!
- Achilles: Your work is nearly done, Connor. You know what must come next.
- Connor: Yes. I must pay a visit to Haytham.
- Achilles: Free yourself of sentimentality. He may be your father, but he is not, and never will be, your friend.
- Connor: I know. At one time I had hoped he could be reasoned with.
- Achilles: A naïve hope, but an one. I trust you will not hesitate when the time comes.
- Connor: No. I will not.
- Achilles: Good. Then there is hope for us.
- Haytham: That's it? In some strange way, I expected better of you.
- Connor: Don't make me do this. We could work together!
- Haytham: Your sentimentality will be your downfall. Should you get another opportunity, I'd suggest you don't hesitate to take it.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|