|Guardian of Forlì|
Achieve a kill streak of at least 5 guards.
30 June 1501
Ezio Auditore and Caterina Sforza escaped the Vaticano District on horses. Once on the other side of the river, Ezio fought the guards who attempted to follow them, so Caterina could escape and arrive safely at the Tiber Island. After a long, and largely outnumbered battle, several explosions at the Castel Sant'Angelo, causing most of the guards to flee back to the Castel, allowed Ezio to escape the area as the guards retreated to inspect the incident.
Ezio helped Caterina mount a horse before mounting one himself.
- Caterina: Hurry, Ezio.
- Ezio: Ride across the bridge. I will cover you.
- Ezio: Go to Isola Tiberina (Tiber Island). Find Machiavelli there. He will be waiting for me.
- Caterina: What about you?
- Ezio: Someone has to stay here and distract the guards.
- Caterina: Get back in one piece, or I will never forgive myself.
Ezio dismounted his horse, and drew his weapon.
- Ezio: Go!
Caterina rode off to the Assassin's headquarters to meet with the others. Ezio then turned to face the oncoming guards, whom he fought for long enough so Caterina could escape, when suddenly there was a loud noise and explosion at the Castello.
- Ezio: What was that?
- Guard: Quick! Back to the Castello!
Ezio fought the guards long enough for Caterina to escape without being followed. Several explosions at the Castel Sant'Angelo allowed Ezio to escape the area as the guards ran back to investigate.