- This article is about the Animi Avatar. You may be looking for memory of the same name from Assassin's Creed.
The Guardian had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Guardian approaches his target and quickly pulls out his lance, stabbing it into their abdomen. He then cruelly pulls the spear upwards, further opening the newly inflicted wound and causing more blood loss. From there, the Guardian then removes his spear as he watches his victim fall to the floor.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Guardian approaches his target from behind and pulls out his lance, before slashing them diagonally across the spine to the left, followed up by a second slash to the right. He then brutally forces the spearhead through their back, withdrawing the lance as his victim collapses to their knees, dying slowly.
(High Profile, Front)
The Guardian runs up to his target and stabs his lance deeply into their chest. As they grab ahold of the spear, he takes his hands away from his weapon and spins around, before returning once more to his lance. From there, the Guardian sadistically rips the spear out as he pulls on it single-handedly, before performing a second spin and using the momentum to slash them across the chest, causing his victim to fall back to their death.
(High Profile, Back)
The Guardian rushes over to his target with his lance in hand, before impaling them in their spine. As they recoil from the pain, he withdraws his spear and springs upwards into the air, and then slashes his victim down their spine from their neck, causing them to die of blood loss.
The Guardian grabs his seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before they can do anything to defend themselves, the Guardian forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his victim's neck on the bench behind them.
The Guardian leaps from above, landing on top of his target, before taking out his lance from his back. Using the momentum of his fall, he forces his spear into their chest, and standing up, he removes his weapon from his victim's dead body before returning it to his back.
- "Out of my way!"
- "Beg my forgiveness!"
- "Clumsy ape!"
- "You have sullied my blade."
- "I don't have time for this."
The Guardian could be customized in several ways:
- Color 1: Navy blue.
- Color 2: Red.
- Color 3: Teal blue.
- Head 1: Clean-shaven.
- Head 2: A small beard.
- Head 3: A regular goatee.
- Chest 1: An average European vest.
- Chest 2: A vest with raised shoulders.
- Chest 3: A decorated vest.
- Arms 1: Leather gloves.
- Arms 2: Long sleeves.
- Arms 3: Bare arms.
- Legs 1: Leather boots.
- Legs 2:
- Legs 3:
- Belt 1: A straight band with lapels.
- Belt 2: A red cloth with a strap.
- Belt 3: A larger cloth with a bigger strap.
- Accessory 1: A black and orange striped turban.
- Accessory 2: A maroon and white turban.
- Accessory 3: A patterned turban with white, brown, and black.
- Spear: Primary
- Long Sword: Secondary
- Sledge Hammer: Secondary
- In the Xbox Live Marketplace, there is a Guardian costume available for purchase, costing 400 Microsoft points, which fits both male and female avatars.