- Giuletta: "Please... I had no choice!"
- Ezio: "Leave Roma. I don't want to see you here again."
- ―Giuletta being banished by Ezio Auditore.[src]
Giuletta was a member of the Roman Courtesan Guild, and worked under Santino and Madonna Solari, the owners of the Rosa in Fiore brothel. When Madonna Solari was killed by the Cento Occhi, Giuletta remained an employee at the brothel when it was taken over by Claudia Auditore da Firenze.
- "We are taught to seduce Roma's most powerful men, but not all of us have been able to resist their charms."
- ―A courtesan speaking of Giuletta.[src]
Some time later, Giuletta was seduced by a wealthy Borgia-allied Roman. He became her benefactor in exchange for sexual favors, and information about the Courtesan Guild and Assassin Order.
One of Giuletta's fellow courtesans eventually became suspicious of her, and notified Ezio Auditore, telling him to follow her to her benefactor. Upon reaching the two as they met, Ezio killed Giuletta's benefactor and confronted her.
Realizing she had been found out, Giuletta tried to convince Ezio that she did not know that the benefactor was Borgia affiliated, to which Ezio told her that she was no longer welcome in the Rosa in Fiore.
From that point onward, Giuletta was scared of Ezio, and was hated by all her fellow courtesans. Due to this, she ran into the arms of another one of her lovers, a Spanish ambassador. This ambassador sold the secrets she offered to the church, once again endangering the Assassins' operations in Rome.
A courtesan suggested that Ezio intimidate Giuletta so that she would lead him back to her lover, allowing Ezio to kill him once his identity was revealed. From there, Ezio approached Giuletta in the streets of Rome, and since Giuletta was more frightened than before, she pleaded for her life and swore that she could explain herself.
Before Ezio could even consider her "explanation," she immediately fled the scene, running away to her ambassador. Ezio then chased after her, but she was able to waylay him by calling out to Borgia guards to stop the Assassin.
By the time Ezio caught up to her, the ambassador had emerged, to which the Assassin quickly killed him and then approached Giuletta again. Terrified for her life, Giuletta pleaded once more with Ezio, telling him that she had had no choice, though Ezio waved her excuses away and ordered her to leave Rome and never return.
- "Giuletta" was the Italian variation of the name "Juliet," although "Giulietta" was more common.
- In the game, Giuletta's appearance was that of a randomly-generated courtesan, although she would always have the same hair and clothes.
- In the memory "Old Habits Die Hard," Giuletta would glow red when viewed in Eagle Vision, but after killing the ambassador, she would immediately glow blue.
- After the memory "Running Scared," Giuletta would walk around just like other courtesans, but when viewed in Eagle Vision, she would glow red. From there, she could be attacked but not killed.