While staying at the Manor, Connor heard someone shouting in pain.
Connor approached Prudence, screaming for help.
- Prudence: Help! Somebody, please help me!
Connor! Thank the Lord!
- Connor: Prudence! Are you alright? What are you doing out here in the woods?!
- Prudence: Connor! Thank goodness. The baby's coming!
- Connor: We need to get you to Dr. White.
- Prudence: No! I can't move! Take my horse! Bring him here. GO!
Connor used Prudence's horse to fetch Dr. White.
- Connor: Dr. White! Come with me. Now.
- Lyle: What's wrong?
- Connor: Prudence is in labor in the forest.
- Lyle: In the forest? What in bloody hell is she doing out there?!
- Connor: Does not matter.
Dr. White followed Connor by horse.
- Lyle: We need to get Warren.
- Connor: Now?!
- Lyle: Yes!
Connor and Dr. White rode to Warren's farm.
- Connor: Warren! Are you here!?
- Warren: Over here. What's the trouble? Where is she?!
Dr. White and Warren followed Connor by horse.
- Lyle: Tell me how she seemed to you.
- Connor: In great pain. She could not move herself.
- Lyle: Was she pale? Was there blood?
- Connor: Not that I saw.
- Lyle: Might be we have some time.
- Warren: We must hurry!
Connor, Dr. White, and Warren arrived back at Prudence's location.
- Prudence: Hello Dr. I think I can manage at the moment...
- Warren: Is she alright doctor?!
- Lyle: No, she's not alright she's having a baby and HERE by the looks of it.
Some time later Dr. White handed Prudence her child.
- Lyle: There he is! Looks to be in fine health as well. Has a good set of lungs on him. Now I don't mean to rush you, but we need to get both you and- does he have a name yet?
- Warren: Hunter.
Dr. White helped Prudence deliver a healthy baby boy.