Unlike the various 15th and 16th century merchants, general stores provided several types of supplies simultaneously, ranging from melee and ranged weapons, ammunition, hunting supplies, clothing dyes and maps.
The stores in the Colonies were located in the major cities such as Boston and New York, and in the Frontier. The Kanien'kehá:ka Assassin Ratonhnhaké:ton could trade in his hunting spoils at any of these stores.
Each store possessed an accounting book, through which Ratonhnhaké:ton could trade the goods crafted by the artisans of the Davenport Homestead, as well as manage the convoys that would be sent to the other colonies across America.
In the Caribbean, general stores were found in the cities of Havana, Kingston, and Nassau, as well as many minor islands around the West Indies. One store was also funded by Edward Kenway and built in the Great Inagua cove.
List of trading postsEdit
- Hancock's Store No. 5 - Central District
- Elizabeth Murray's Fineries - North District
- Child's Still House & Dry Goods - South District
- New York
- Rhinelander's Sugars - East District
- De Lancey's Imports & Goods - East-West District border
- Van Brugh's Spices - North-East District border
- The man at Hancock's Store in Boston had a German accent, but spoke with an American one in the memory "A Trip to Boston".
- Once a general store had been located in the Frontier, Connor could fast-travel to it at any time.