Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The stores in the Colonies were located in the major cities such as Boston and New York, and in the Frontier. The Kanien'kehá:ka Assassin Ratonhnhaké:ton could trade in his hunting spoils at any of these stores.
Each store possessed an accounting book, through which Ratonhnhaké:ton could trade the goods crafted by the artisans of the Davenport Homestead, as well as manage the convoys that would be sent to the other colonies across America.
In the Caribbean, general stores were found in the cities of Havana, Kingston, and Nassau, as well as many minor islands around the West Indies. One store was also funded by Edward Kenway and built on the Great Inagua. Unlike the stores in the Colonies, those around the West Indies allowed Edward to buy hunting goods to be used for crafting, as well as sell them.
List of trading postsEdit
- Hancock's Store No. 5 - Central District
- Elizabeth Murray's Fineries - North District
- Child's Still House & Dry Goods - South District
- New York
- Rhinelander's Sugars - East District
- De Lancey's Imports & Goods - East-West District border
- Van Brugh's Spices - North-East District border
- The man at Hancock's Store in Boston had a German accent, but spoke with an American one in the memory "A Trip to Boston".
- Once a general store had been located in the Frontier, Connor could fast-travel to it at any time.